Highlighted

Printing from free mobile Lightroom

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have to subscribe and pay to print from Lightroom for mobile (free)???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

The only Lightroom program that has printing capabilities is Lightroom Classic. None of the cloud versions, free or paid, have that capability at this time.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing from free mobile Lightroom

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have to subscribe and pay to print from Lightroom for mobile (free)???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

The only Lightroom program that has printing capabilities is Lightroom Classic. None of the cloud versions, free or paid, have that capability at this time.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the thread below. Try and see if that works.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-mobile-how-do-i-print-from-lr-mobil... 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0