Highlighted

Printing from LR Classic to Canon Pixma PRO-100

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic will no longer send images to my Canon Pixma PRO-100 printer.  I was able to print on 7/15/20 but could not on 8/9/20.   The printer prints from other programs on my Apple Mac Book with MacOS 10.15.5

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing from LR Classic to Canon Pixma PRO-100

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic will no longer send images to my Canon Pixma PRO-100 printer.  I was able to print on 7/15/20 but could not on 8/9/20.   The printer prints from other programs on my Apple Mac Book with MacOS 10.15.5

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the same printer, but on Windows 10. It seems that on my computer the link to the printer is frequently being lost. The solution I have found is to run the My Printer utility that came with the printer and run the repair option. That always seems to fix things for me. I don't know anything at all about the Mac, so that is the only suggestion I would feel comfortable offering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to ask if back  on 7/15/2020 you were on MACOS  Catalina, or the prior MACOS, some having upgrades have had print driver issue. But, actually,\ some updates in Catalina may have been an issue.

Print drivers appear to be one set if drivers you can update in MACOS (unlike GPU drivers)

You might want to go to the printer manufactures support page and download fresh new drivers. Remember, their may be multiple ones, one for USB, one fir AirPrint, maybe one for IP.

Oh, and pay attention to what print driver you are selecting, they are not equal in capability.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0