• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have just bought a Canon ip8750 printer and am getting great results when printing through Photoshop  through my Mac but when I use the print module with the same .icc profiles and setups I am getting banding on the Lightroom prints. Has anyone else experieinced this and solved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should print identically if the settings match so I suspect it's some user setting. Maybe you need to provide screen captures of everything you have configured in the print template used that causes this problem. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, just checking

In the Print Module, over on the right, in the Color Managemnet Panel, you are selecting Other? And then the appropriate profile?  (Ansewr to this should be OF COURSE I AM why are you wasting my time)

Down in the Printer Selection box, you bring that up, you look at the printers preferences, and you make sure that the printer is not color managing, no color adjustment, no color correcting (perhaps not an issue on MAC OS??, but it is on WINDOWS OS)

And, some printers may have more than one set of drivers, for different connections (via IP, via USB, via WiFi), for different purposes (print, fax, scan). And the properties available can be very different. So, using same print driver?

And finally, some properrties may not stick, that is u=you bring up the printer properties, change them, great, then you launch LRC, try to print, bring up orinter properties, aggghhhh not what they were previously. Is Medika type correct, Ink set correxct, etc etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines