Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing issue (horizontal lines) with latest version of LR/PS

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm experiencing bad printing quality from recent versions of LR/PS.

I'm working on :

- iMac running Catalina 10.15.3

- LR Classic 9.2

- PS CC 21.1

- Camera RAW 12.2

My printer is a Canon  Pixma Pro-10s with drivers 16.40.1.0.

I'm using Hahnemühle fine art Pearl or Barytha papers with the correct ICC profiles.

When I print directly my TIF files from LR or PS after soft proofing my images they are all printed with horizontal lines  in the dark areas.

After discussing with Canon, I've installed the Canon Printer Pro plugin for LR, then I print using this plugin and the result is perfect, so it's not a printer issue (also cleaned up the print heads many times)

So, I guess Adobe has introduced a bug in the printing module of both LR/PS recently.

Is there any fix availablefor this?

IMG_5127.JPG

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of printer is this? It looks like the rollers or print heads need cleaning. I've also seen this on old paper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a profersionnal printer Canon Pixma Pro 10s

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/professional-large-format-printer...

Well, it's not a printer issue as when I print the same picture from other applications, it's printed perfectly.

I have those lines only when printing from LR/PS, which was not the cas a few months ago.

I don't know from which version of LR/PS it started to fail like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines