• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Photoa

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print an 8.5 X 11 boarderless photo from Lightroom on my Cannon Pro 100 printer. Can this be done????

Joe Tebo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should think- yes!

In the Printer setup dialog- select 8.5x11 paper, Set it to Borderless.

In the Lr panels- set the layout to 'FILL' the cell, set Margins to '0' and Cell size to maximums.

Hint: Do not select templates supplied by Adobe- Define your own.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware you have to check the settings / preferences for borderless printing in the printer driver. The options available for borderless printing witll be available for specific dimensions.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One catch is that your picture will need to be cropped to 8.5x11 in the Dev module so that the resulting picture is the same shape as the paper. Otherwise you will get margins or picture sections outside the paper boundries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines