• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing problem from LR to Epson SC P600

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem printing from LR Classic to my Epson Sc P600. Only a portion of the picture is printed covering the entire page and with strange colors. The same picture is printed properly on my small Canon Pixma and From Capture One to the Epson SC P600 is also fine. Attached are the scans illustratin what I am saying. I have the current versions of Mac OS, LR Classic e of the printer's drivers. Any idea? TIA.

Ario

From LightroomFrom LightroomFrom Captuure OneFrom Captuure One

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have  Zoom to Fill checked  under your Image Settings Panel? If yes, uncheck it and let us know if that solves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom to fill is already unchecked, the problem is somewhere else; Since LR with Canon is OK and Capture One with Epson is OK it is probaly a communication problem between LR and Epson but I have no idea on how to solve it. I have already reinstalled the Epson drivers but id did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you reinstalled the driver, did you just let the MACOS install the driver(s) or did you go to epson,com and download fresh new copys and installed them??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded from Epson, removed the printer ad reintalled everything from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of members with MACOS have had print problems lately. Solution was to remove the print drivers. Then to download new drivers and install them. Do not just remove them then have MACOS reinstall them, apparently the MACOS will not go out to the internet and bring in fresh new copys, it will just find the existing original copys lurking on your  hard drive. I suspect MACOS updates might be coming, but when?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been solved disabling the 16 bit output in the Print Job panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for updating your post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines