Highlighted

Printing Problem on photo size paper, example 4x6

Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit a picture in LRC, then move to the print tab.  set up the printer for size 4x6 paper, set LRC settings for 4x6 photo, set paper size to 4x6, then print.  printer is looking for a full sheet of paper.  if i put a full sheet of paper, it works fine.  any ideas?

printer is an Epson ET-2550

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing Problem on photo size paper, example 4x6

Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit a picture in LRC, then move to the print tab.  set up the printer for size 4x6 paper, set LRC settings for 4x6 photo, set paper size to 4x6, then print.  printer is looking for a full sheet of paper.  if i put a full sheet of paper, it works fine.  any ideas?

printer is an Epson ET-2550

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue still a problem for you?

I see it sliding down the Forum list somewhat  .  .  .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One important hint-

Do NOT select one of the default Templates. The 6x4" template is for a 6x4inch photo 'cell' printed on Letter size paper. ( 8.5in x 11in.)

Set up as you say in your post, but do not click on a template after making your settings.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.2.1, Lightroom 3.2, Photoshop 2020 (21.1.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines