• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Questions Lightroom 6.14

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two questions regarding printing photos in Lightroom 6.14 on a Canon Pixma Pro 100

1) How do you print borderless?

2) I need to print either on 8 1/2" x 11" or 8 1/2" x12"paper, but cant seem to find those paper sizes anywhere including templates.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both borderless printing and available paper sizes are supplied by printer driver software, not Lightroom. Like any other application, Lightroom simply takes the paper sizes provided to it by the printer driver, since the available paper sizes depend on which printer is selected.

So the first step is to make sure the Canon printer driver software is installed. If it is, then in the Print module click Page Setup in the bottom left corner (or choose File > Page Setup) and make sure that both the Canon printer is selected (it should not be set to Any Printer) and the paper size you want is selected.

I use a different printer brand, so I do not know whether a Canon does borderless printing by paper size choice or a setting in the Print dialog box, but it's probably one or the other. Again, since borderless printing depends on the printer, having borderless printing available does depend on having the correct printer selected and set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines