• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème avec creative cloud RECTIFICATION

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Petite précision, j'ai pu ré installer Photoshop, mais le prblème subsiste avec Lightroom.

MERci

Bonjour,

Suite à une erreur sur l'autorisation d'installation de Creative Cloud, mes applications officielles de Photoshop CS6 et Lightroom CC me demande les numéros de série des appli et me les refuse. "Le numéro de série que vous avez indiqué a été révoqué".Je précise que je peux prouver les licences acquises en 2015 au titre d'un contrat CLP avec identifiant utilisateur final et identifiant de déploiement. J'espère retrouver l'intégralité des fonctionnalités et de mon organisation de mes 75000 PHOTOS.

Merci de me renseigner SVP et me répondre à cette adresse mail: philippe.pacaut@free.fr.

Merci d'avance.

CDT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's most likely that you have to solve this problem by reaching out  to Adobe Support for assistance. https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html?promoid=RGJ8NLP8&mv=other

At the bottom of the page you will see a link to sign  in and continue on to support. Be prepared with your account history which  shows where you purchased from and your  serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines