Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème ouverture Lightroom 6 - Serial Code Revoked

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am part of a Photo Club member of the Photographic Federation of France.

I bought quite legally LR4 in 2012, LR5 in 2013 and LR6 in 2014.

Until a week ago I opened LR6 without problem, but for a week when I launch LR6 it does not work anymore, Adobe asks me to connect, what I do and then I am offered to try LR6 on the cloud during one week.

I uninstalled LR6 and I wanted to reinstall the .exe but when I filled the boxes with my code I had a pop-up that told me that this code was "revoked" is yet the one with which I originally installed LR6, I am not a fraudster !!

Please tell me how to proceed to reinstall LR6 and use it as before.

Daniel

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

As you're getting serial code revoked error, please have a look at this article and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci Sahil pour votre réponse mais elle ne répond pas à mon attente.

Si vous relisez ma demande, vous constaterez que tout est clair de mon côté et que j'ai acquis LR6 tout à fait réglementairement et qu'il n'y a aucune raison pour que mon code soit révoqué car il est officiel. C'est la politique d'Adobe qui doit être revue. Pourquoi me bloquer mon LR6 que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années pour m'obliger à acheter l'abonnement annuel ? Je suis très déçu de cette manière de procéder.

En fait j'attends une réponse d'Adobe et si vous pouvez me communiquer un numéro de téléphone d'Adobe France je pourrai expliquer ma situation.

Merci de m'aider à résoudre ce problème.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines