• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème ouverture Lightroom classique

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, rencontrez-vous actuellement des problèmpes avec LR classique, je n'arrive plus à l'ouvrir Merci pour votre réponse :).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic. Also please state the version NUMBER of your operating system. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Also, if there are any error messages, please show us a screen capture of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi from Belgium,

Before receiving your response, I was busy to uninstall "Lightroom Classic version 9.2" in my adobe crative cloud and then I have reinstall it (with my password). LR was not connected in internet on my account adobe - I do'nt not why but all is now OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your copy perhaps crash?

Check for a lock file that did not get deleted.  .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi from Belgium,

Before receiving your response, I was busy to uninstall "Lightroom Classic version 9.2" in my adobe crative cloud and then I have reinstall it (with my password). LR was not connected in internet on my account adobe - I do'nt not why but all is now OK.

Thank you for your responsiveness and help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peux-tu décrire précisément les problèmes que tu rencontre (message d'erreur, etc.) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour de Belgique, 
Avant de recevoir votre réponse, j'étais occupée à désinstaller "Lightroom Classic version 9.2" dans mon Adobe
creative cloud puis je l'ai ré-ouvert via également Adobe creative cloud (avec mon mot de passe).
LR n'était pas connecté à internet sur mon compte adobe - je ne sais pas pourquoi mais tout va bien maintenant.
Merci pour votre réactivité et votre aide .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines