• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem exporting a slideshow in Lr Classic 9.4

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas on how to export 387 photos from the Slideshow module.  I tried several of the export settings from the lowest to 1080 and high and standard.  Export just sits on exporting option.  I even let it run over night and nothing got created.

I have windows 10 64 bit and 580 GB of free diskspace.  LR was using 4 GB of RAM (my system was using 60% of available ram). 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, I assume you have followed this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/creating-slide-shows-basic-workflow.html

correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1603068934869.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1603068934870.png

GoldingD_2-1603068934871.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and 580 GB of free diskspace.

Is that the hard drive your catalog is on? If so, how much free space in percent (%)

Needs to be at least 20%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What drive, what folder, are you exporting to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have some great questions and tips for submitting my problems.  Thank you for all the details!  I was exporting to a folder on my desktop.  Anyway after some windows 10 update, I tried exporting again and everything exported.  I have no idea what happened or why it started to work.  Do you still need the info to help prevent this in the future?  I don't mind posting if it would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines