• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem exporting from Lightroom

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are running different preset actions on LR Classic 9.4, ACR 12.4 and PS 21.2.2. The images are captured with D850s. Now we have a problem that the colors fade (contrast decreases) during the export either direct from LR to a folder or to PS. Have you ever heard about this, and the more important question, does anyone know how to get the exact colors from LR to PS. Our color managment on all applications is synced to AdobeRBG. It would be great if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

I'm not seeing any difference in the posted screenshot of LR Develop module Reference image comparison. High ISO (2000) files that have insufficient Luminace Noise Reduction applied can lose contrast on export. View the image at 1:1 Zoom view and adjust Noise Reduction Luminace and Color controls to reduce visible noise. Try the export again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any difference in the posted screenshot of LR Develop module Reference image comparison. High ISO (2000) files that have insufficient Luminace Noise Reduction applied can lose contrast on export. View the image at 1:1 Zoom view and adjust Noise Reduction Luminace and Color controls to reduce visible noise. Try the export again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd, in the screenshot you don't see a lot of difference, but seeing at 100% in my calibrated monitor it is obvious. I had applied as much Luminance Noise Reduction as it doesn't start to become too smooth, because i don't like the smooth and "unsharp" look- i prefer a little bit of "grains" than that look. I tested now pushing the luminance noise reduction very far and yes, the problem becomes much less noticable. Is there any way to solve the problem without  pushing the luminance so far? I've  changed the contrast, lights, shadows, whites and blacks in the exported files but it didn't help much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a difference in what you posted either. But you MUST view them at 1:1 or greater for an accurate preview of the image data and edits. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have added that with high ISO files be careful with the Sharpening Amount and Detail settings. If set too high then you will need to use a high Luminace setting, which will soften the image. It's a fine balance! Export the original file with your settings applied to DNG file format, upload it to Dropbox or other file sharing site, paste the share link in a reply here, and I'll take a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your offer, but you've already helped a lot. I'm not new to lightroom, but i hadn't seen that much of a difference before, specially in the shadows that's why i opened the thread. Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need help form.tour team 

I can not import photo in applications for edit,

I import photo in lr so one error showing 'one photo inport to failed 

Can you fix this problem please request sir 

🙏🏼🙏🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines