• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem import photos - can't to see any pic when I open Import section

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After last LR update 9.3 I can't reach to import any pics because I don't see it when I open import section! I need help

Schermata 2020-07-25 alle 19.26.51.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then Either they are already imported into the LrC catalog or there are No images in that folder.

You also seem to be missing one part of the import dialog window. At, Near, the top just under the Copy/Add/Move section where you select to show New Photos or All Photos.

But those options, New Photos or All Photos, only show up when there are actual image files stored in the folder you have selected in the Source (Left hand side panel) sections of the import window.

Selecting a drive/folder that does not have any omages in to and you don't get those options.

So it seems you have selected a folder that does not contain any image (Photo) files.

2020-07-25 13_49_40-Lightroom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! resolved, just i had to choose something on the right section "destination" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are importing images that are Already on your hard drive you should NOT select Copy. That will make a Second Copy of the images in whatever folder you have selected in the Destination section.

You should chose Add or if you really want to place them in some other folder then select Move.

The only time you should select Copy is if you are copying images from a camera memory card to Copy them from the card and place them on your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines