• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Printing in Lightroom CLassic

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac Mojave OS, I all of a sudden am having an issue with printing a photo in Lightroom Classic.  Everytime I attempt to print the photo in the display it will print the photo that is first in my collection.  No matter what I have tried, it keeps printing the first photo and not the one I want that is in the display!  Frustrating!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum, LR Classic.

If this is in Error please state the exact Adobe program you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check two things-

1) Have a look at how many prints you will be making. See numbers in lower corner:

ScreenShot089.jpg

2) Check the [Use:] menu below the main window to see which photos will print:

ScreenShot088.jpg

If you have it set to "All Filmstrip Photos" then it will print as you are suggesting, printing the first photo on the filmstrip -first.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines