Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem reseting picture

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My names is Brian.

On 4/24/19 I imported a picture in to Lightroom Classic with full color. Then just today I made the picture parcially black and white. I then made a virtual copy of said picture and tried to bring back color to the orginal. After trying two or three different reset buttons (including the reset in lower right, and through the history tab on the left) and nothing is wokring. On the orginal it says the import date is back on the 4/24 but each time I select that, it does nothing. I would admire help with this topic this way I can have the orginal witth color and the virtual copy black and whiite.

Thanks in advanced,

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The VC has its own independent history, so any restoration will only go back to the way it was at the moment of its creation. If it is B-W beacause it has a B-W profile, change the profile to a color profile.If it is B-W because Saturation has been set to -100, bring it back to 0. Or, go back to the Master image and reset it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines