Highlighted

Problem running Lightroom 6 (non-subscription) with Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently bought a secondhand (but sealed/unused) version of Lightroom 6 on a DVD off e-bay and have copied/installed it onto a Dell desktop running Windows 10, but clicking on the 'set-up.exe' file (or right clicking and choosing 'Run as Administrator') will not launch it. I've updated Microsoft Visual C++ to 2015-2019 x64 version and re-started the PC, but still no luck. Any thoughts please? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem running Lightroom 6 (non-subscription) with Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently bought a secondhand (but sealed/unused) version of Lightroom 6 on a DVD off e-bay and have copied/installed it onto a Dell desktop running Windows 10, but clicking on the 'set-up.exe' file (or right clicking and choosing 'Run as Administrator') will not launch it. I've updated Microsoft Visual C++ to 2015-2019 x64 version and re-started the PC, but still no luck. Any thoughts please? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?