• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem syncing catalog - Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the November update I can't sync with current catalog. I deleted the sync folder but it did not do anything. Please help!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Levlin,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to sync the catalog after the recent update of Lightroom, could you please confirm the version of Lightroom you're using? You can check that by going to Help > System Info

Also, are you getting any errors?

Could you please check this article and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/syncing-with-lightroom-mobile-stuck.html#Issue2Light...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm curious about your comment that you cannot sync with the "current" catalog. If you are referring to synchronizing with the cloud from Lightroom Classic, it is only possible to sync one catalog. Is this what you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines