Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Blurb in Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I am working with Lightroom Classic version 6 to create photo albums in Blurb. I finalized a big project and when I exported the PDF file from Lightroom to Blurb servor, I received a technical error. After some research, I think it is because I am using an old version a Lightroom CC, which does not encompass the newest updates of Blurb (paper sizes etc). Unfortunately, my Mac is too old to support the newest version of Lightroom CC !! So my question is : how can I retrieve and copy the saved book I made with Lightroom CC on my Mac to my PC, which supports the newest version of Lightroom and Blurb ?..... 

Many thanks for your answers, this will save weeks of work ! It is a present for my daughter's 20th birthday, and I feel desespate if I loose all this work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find the catalog file on the Mac. Copy this to the Windows PC. Open the catalog file in the current version of Lightroom Classic on the PC (it will probably upgrade the catalog). You may have to re-link the photos on the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines