Exit

problem with CameraRaw

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have a problem with my lightroom 6
It doesn't read my pictures from nikon 5600 camra converted in NEF.
I tried to install Camera Raw plug in but i dont know how to do it because simply opening it in windows didn't work at all.
I Have windows 10; lightroom 6 and camra nikon 5600
please help.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update Lightroom to version 6.8. Support for the D5600 was added in that update.

The Camera Raw plugin (ACR) serves no purpose for you. That's a plugin for Photoshop. Lightroom has the camera raw engine built in, and does just fine on its own - as long as you're up to the minimum version required for the camera in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware the only update that's presently available is Lr 6.14 (six/fourteen). That is the last and final update for Lightroom six 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Goto this site: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html 

and scroll a little bit down.

There you'll find the appropriate installation files for LR6 (Win or Mac) including the latest update to version 6.14.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines