• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with exporting Sony rx10 video . Can anyone help me figure this out.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem with exporting Sony rx10 video . Can anyone help me figure this out.   It doesn't like the extension mtns but I can't figure a WAY TO CONVERT IT.  

I'M USING A MAC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you thought about using a Program Secifically made to work with Video Files instead of a program that was designed for Still Images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware LrC can import video files and allow viewing there is no ability to edit or do any creative work with the video files. Adobe has applications designed for working with video files and you can explore those options.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already uploaded it to lightroom.   I only want to save it with an extension that will allow me to post it to facebook.   

I don't want to edit it or anything just save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines