• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Fujifilm x100f raw files

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if you have any advice. After updating to the latest version of Lightroom (10.1) a couple of days ago, I became unable to work with Fujifilm raw files. I have no problem with Canon raw files, but Lightroom just freezes every time I start working with Fujifilm files. This happens with old catalogs, but also if I start new catalogs. Thank you so much in advance for sending any advice!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you are actually opening, starting LrC 10.x.

Check your system for 2 different installs of LrC.

In the one that you are having problem with the Fuji files go to the help menu and select About LrC and check the version number.

I say this because NO Older Catalogs open Directly in LrC V10.x. They need to be Upgraded to work properly with LrC V10.x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with the RAF files or DNG files via a third party DNG converter like Iridient X-Transformer?

(many FujiX users absolutely hate ACR)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this problem with existing RAF files previously imported, or new imports?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your replies, the version is the corrct one. I upgraded the catalogs before importing them, but it turns out that now Lightroom (I'm talking about Lightroom classic) crashes with any kind of file I try t open and mofify. I actually need to restart my computer every time. I un-installed it and re-installed, but nothing. My computer works fine otherwise. Amd I'm using Photoshop and Premiere without any problem. This had never happened to me before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines