Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with importing photo

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Przechwytywanie.JPG

Hi, I have porblem with iporting photo to lightroom.adobe.com.

I have no idea what's wrong. Maybe you know?

"Powiel" means "Duplicate"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I can't read the entire error message, I will have to guess that that image is already in Lightroom. Check your already imported images to see if it is already there. If it is a different image with the same name, try renaming one of them.

Also, you seem to be using "Lightroom", the web based app. This forum is for "Lightroom Classic" a different application. There is a separate forum for "Lightroom".

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Help, System InfoHelp, System Info

CopyCopy

Just Paste in this muchJust Paste in this much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines