• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with installing presets into Lightroom cc 2015 version 9.2.1

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been searching the internet and youtube for hours now trying to understand why i am not able to install the presets that ive purchased for lightroom cc. They are .xmp files, I have went into lightroom > prefrences > show lightroom presets folder, have unzipped the downloads, moved them on to my desk top and clicked and dragged them in to the "develop presets" folder on lightroom then closed lightroom, re-opened it, the folders that are named after the presets appear on the left side of lightroom but when I click on the folder to open it the little arrow points down and the presets are not in the folder/ don't appear. I have tried moving them into different folders, re-downloading the presets, etc. Most instructions online say to right click on the preset folder in lightroom and clicking on "import" then selecting the .zip file, which contain the presets, when I do this the .zip file and the .xmp files are shaded out and I am unable to click on them to import them. I am on a macbook air 2017, My macbook is up to date as well as my lightroom cc. My camera is a canon t6 and the presets are from mylifeaseva.com, Im not sure if computer storage has anything to do with this, I do have a few folders on my computer with pictures in them. thank you for your time. anything will help. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a photo selected when you go to Develop? 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines