• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom and Photos on NAS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with lightroom classic v10, I have a folder with 280 photos and a few vids on my NAS. Lightroom has imported 249 photos, but it will not import the rest. If I sync folder it reports there are 31 to import when I click on syncronize, it pauses then says there are none to import. I have spoken to support. their answer was NAS boxes play up sometimes. I have tried to import these on both my desktop and laptop with same result. If I move that folder to my local drive it picks up all the photos and vids, is this a problem with the new version ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move the Videos out of the same folders of the Still images. Then try the import or Synchronize folders again.

Use a program Specifically for Videos for the Videos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnk you, but that does not work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that does not work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the answer, it is the filenames, a photo had a filename IMG_20200214_100121.jpg  and a video had the name VID_20200220_144526.mp4 as soon as I changed them the photos imported. I have no idea why but changing the name worked !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that you have previously imported this JPG and this video? That's the usual reason why photos and videos won't import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I checked that and I had help from the Adobe support who checked that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines