• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with lightroom, urgent, help me please

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Please I need urgent help. For days I've been calling adobe but nobody solves my problem. I have a problem with lightroom that makes it impossible to work with the photos. When I move the mouse and the arrow moves, the photo becomes lighter or darker depending on where the arrow is. This makes it impossible to know how much light and exposure is needed for this photo. Specifically, when I move the arrow into the gray window of the lightroom screen the photo gets darker. When I move the arrow to the photo it gets lighter. It is not possible to know the true light of the photo in this way. The same thing happens when I increase the size of the ligtroom screen. As soon as I pull the general lightroom screen sideways or upwards to see the photo in a larger size, the photo gets more light. I tried to talk to several adobe technicians in the chat and none solved anything. They made me change my Mac's system from mojave to catalina, made me downgrade from version 9.2.1 to 8.2.1, another one tried uselessly to calibrate the colors of my monitor, etc. Has anyone there ever had the same problem I'm having or can you help me?
thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user community.

• Which version -- Lightroom CC (online) or Lightroom Classic (desktop)?
  • Also which operating system?
  • Does your machine have latest OS updates and graphics drivers?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HELOO. THANKS FOR ANSWER. I AM USING THE LIGHTROOM 8.2.1 ON MY LAPTOP WITH CATALINA. MY LAP IS A MACBOOK PRO FROM MID 2012 AND HAS THE INTEL HD GRAPHICS 400 1436  MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines