Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with opening RAF Files

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I do own two PC's with windows 10 and have installed on both Adobe CC. Both have the latest installations of Lightroom CC Classic, Photoshop CC and Bridge CC. 

The last few days I wanted to import RAF Files to Lightroom CC Classic and It did not work. The same file on the same computer didn't work in bridge or Photoshop neither. When trying to open it with Photoshop it says: could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file. I guess that's the English equivalent to my German version. 

But the strange thing is: on my other computer it works just fine. First thought it would be the camera or the sd card. But it really looks like it is only on one computer. 

I would highly appreciate if someone has a workaround for this... 😕

Greetings from Switzerland

Retus

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic. Please state the version NUMBER of your operating system. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "current" or "latest" or "up-to-date".

Please state the exact camera model that took the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.S./hint/  Stating Lightroom CC or eveen Lightroom CC Classic just screames way out of date. Problem is that CC part. Adobe has not used the CC bit in several years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines