• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with presets

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but suddenly I can't work with the presets anymore. Normally, if you move the cursor over the respective presets, you see the preview on the photo directly in the middle. If I now select the preset I want by clicking on it and then leave the selection with the cursor, it changes the color tone and it doesn't look like it should. Anyone have an idea or solution? 😞
I already rebooted Lightroom and the computer aswell, didnt change anything.

In case my text is confusing, I made a video to illustrate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

This longstanding bug has been acknowledged by Adobe:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-preset-hover-preview-incorrect-for-incremental-temperature-tint/5f5f46154b561a3d4272bc43 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue repl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload the video you attached to a video sharing site like U Tube and post a public link to it.

No one wants to download any videos trying to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, didnt know that, just saw that you could attach an image or video and so I did 😉
https://youtu.be/2wpof4e218g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I push it a bit, in hope, someone has an idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not experiencing the problem on my system.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Please_Post_Your_Sys_Info_as_LrC_reports_it.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked to me like you moved the mouse over a preset, both the loupe view and the navigator view/panel changed. Then you clicked on the mouse, and setting took.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This longstanding bug has been acknowledged by Adobe:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-preset-hover-previe... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines