• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Biblothek ist ok. Bei umschaltung auf Bearbeitung diese Anzeige. Wer kennt diesen Fehler. Alles andere funktioniert bei meinem PC. Danke

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people, including me, will not download attachments. Please include screen captures in your reply by clickin on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Also please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dj_paige FYI, with recent changes to the forum software, clicking on an attachment now allows you to view it in the browser without downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like it could be a problem with the GPU. Please try disabling GPU in the preferences.

See my screenshot below, and for more information:

Troubleshoot graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues | Lightroom

Edit > Preferences > Performance, and change the option to use the GPU to "Off." Then, restart Lightroom:

2021-05-29_09-51-04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[I didn't have to download the attachments to see them -- I just clicked the Preview button.]

Most likely this is a problem with the graphics processor.  Make sure you have the most recent version of LR installed; then try setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off; then make sure you have the most recent graphics driver by going directly to the manufacturer's web site. See here for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines