• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con importación y previsualización

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A la hora de importar mis fotografías en modo "Copiar" me aparece; q"no se pudo copiar un archivo porque no se puede modificar o no hay suficiente espacio", pero en modo "añadir" si las importa pero me no me crea previsualizaciónes inteligentes, Ayuda!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check how much hard drive space exist

1. In the hard drive you are placing the photo in.

2. In the hard drive your catalog is in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ya comprobé mi disco duro y tengo espacio suficiente, entonces nose porque me aparece ese mensaje, cree un nuevo catálogo y cuando importó en modo "copiar" me aparece el mensaje que mencioné antes, y si lo importe en modo "añadir' si las importa pero no me crea previsualizaciónes inteligentes, y me aparece el mensaje de que no se se pudieron crear las previsualizaciónes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the translation to English:

When importing my photos in "Copy" mode appears to me; Q"could not copy a file because it cannot be modified or there is not enough space"

Check the permissions on the folder you are trying to copy the photo into. That folder must have write permission. Also check the space on that disk.

but in "add" mode if you import them but I do not create smart previews

You can certainly create smart previews in ADD mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines