Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas para subir fotos

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

Acabo de instalar la prueba gratuita de Adobe lighroom y no me permite añadir fotos para poder editarlas, ¿que puedo hacer al respecto? Mi computadora es una MacBook Air y tiene la última actualización.

Saludos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Add photos?  Do you mean import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i meant import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Please describe in more details what you tried and what exactly did not work or where you got stuck.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
The app I downloaded is just Lightroom, the problem I have is that when I open the app there’s a button that’s says “+” to add pictures, so when I press the button it doesn’t work, it’s like if the program is not activated or thinks my feee trial is over.

Obtener Outlook para iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR click on Help, click on System Info. what is the exactly program name and exact version.

Alternatively, click on About.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-29 a la(s) 13.31.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted your problem in the wrong community. This is the Lightroom Classic community. You need to be in the Lightroom community:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

blaame Adobe for their markeeting errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines