Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme mit der Nutzung der Community

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich finde es ganz toll, dass es die Community gibt und dass ihr mir schon geholfen habt!

Leider stolpere ich wie ein Blinder im dunklen Kohlenkeller herum. Wo finde ich 

1) eine Anleitung (erstellen einer neuen Anfrage / öffnen der Antworten (von 5 Antworten konnte ich nur die letzte ansehrn)). Dieses "Beitrag erstellen habe ich nur zufällig gefunden,

2) Den Artikel "Was kann man im Katalog löschen" oder so ähnlich wollte ich übersetzen lassen. Leider kam die Meldung "Der Artikel ist zum übersetzen zu lang. Verwenden Sie ein geeignetes Tool." Welches Tool kann ich wo erhalten?

Liebe Grüsse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

"I wanted to translate the article "What can be deleted in the catalog" or something like that. Unfortunately I got the message "The article is too long to translate. Please use a suitable tool." Which tool can I get where?"

Google Translate generally provides the best translations, better than the Translate button in this forum. You can copy and paste text from this forum into Google Translate, but since it has a limit of 5000 characters, you'll have to do that in pieces for very long texts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I wanted to translate the article "What can be deleted in the catalog" or something like that. Unfortunately I got the message "The article is too long to translate. Please use a suitable tool." Which tool can I get where?"

Google Translate generally provides the best translations, better than the Translate button in this forum. You can copy and paste text from this forum into Google Translate, but since it has a limit of 5000 characters, you'll have to do that in pieces for very long texts.

Alternatively, use the Google Chrome browser to visit this forum.  When you visit a page in another language, Chrome will usually offer to translate it into your current language. If it doesn't, you can right-click on any part of the page that isn't text or an image and do Translate To Language. There isn't any limit to the length of pages that will be translated.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Danke, das hat mir sehr geholfen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines