Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problemen verlichtingsmodus en witte balk

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo 

Ik heb de Lightroom 6 versie op mijn Imac (zonder abonnement). Sinds gisteren werkt de verlichtingsmodus niet meer goed. Als ik de L-toets indruk wordt ook de foto in twee stappen zwart. 

Ook is er een witteb alk in rechtsboven in beeld die deels de foto overlapt in de ontwikkelmodus. Ik kan deze niet wegklikken en het is natuurlijk een beetje storend in het bewerken. 

Ik ben eergisteren overgegaan naar Big Sur van Apple, ik weet niet of het hier mee te maken heeft, maar ik kan er niets over vinden. 

Wie kan mij helpen? 

Groet Jeroen van de Ven 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of people have problems with Lightroom 6 these days. Lots of people have problems with Big Sur. Put the two together, it's scary. But do I know how to fix this? No, I do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with what dj_paige has advised. Just be aware Adobe has not supported Lr 6 for more than two years and it has not been tested for mac0S Catilina or Big Sur so if there is a bug it is unlikely it will be corrected.

Just a thought I am not sure if the GPU acceleration is a feature in Lr 6 but if it is try turning that off in the Lr preferences.

Also see if you can get help at the link below. It's a forum specific to Lr 1 to 6.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/forums/lightroom-1-6-folder-based-perpetual-license.60/

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @DdeGannes for your answer and explanation. I've tried the GPU-function, but it has no effect.  Is it an option to de-install and install it again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware you cannot uninstall Lr 6 or reinstall Lr 6 on macOS Catalina or Big Sur.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I didn't know that.. but it's logical based on your first post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There is also a white bar in the top right of the image that partially overlaps the photo in develop mode."

You can work around that by turning off the Loupe Info display by doing the menu command View > Loupe Info > Show Info Overlay (or use the keyboard shortcuts shown in the menu):

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-white-bar-appears-i... 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John, 

Thank yo for your post. I think I have different problem, see below.

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-06 om 20.20.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I think I have different problem"

Did you turn off the Loupe Info overlay using View > Loupe Info > Show Info Overlay?

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did.. No difference 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another person reported a similar white rectangle in the upper-right corner of Loupe with LR 6 on Mac OS 11:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/in-mac-lr-cc-develop-screen-small-white-rectangular... 

They didn't report back whether disabling the GPU or turning off the Loupe Info overlay removed the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems that a Lightroom update the only way out is.

Thanks to everyone for their ideas and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines