Highlighted

Problems after the latest update of Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not able to open an image from lightroom classic in photoshop 2020, no problem in ps2019

lightroom is very slow,  I have seen the spinning beachball the last days more then ever.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems after the latest update of Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not able to open an image from lightroom classic in photoshop 2020, no problem in ps2019

lightroom is very slow,  I have seen the spinning beachball the last days more then ever.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

As the images is not opening in Photoshop through Lightroom, could you please turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences?
Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

If that does not help, then try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and see how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Morris60 LATEST
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Radial filter stopped working for me after the latest update. I tried turning on and off GPU in preferences. It did resolve the issue. However if I apply any Lightroom presets which use the radial filter, the filter in the preset works fine.

In Camera Raw, the radial filter works perfectly.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

It seems every update to Lightroom to resolve issues actually creates more problems. Getting pretty annoyed by this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines