Highlighted

Problems importing images

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying for the past few days to import some pictures to edit and they are in a folder on my desktop. When I open Lightroom and try to import them no subfolder apear. I also tried selecting them from the folder and trying to open them with lightroom but all that does is open the application and not show anything. Does anyone know what's wrong?Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 7.40.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems importing images

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying for the past few days to import some pictures to edit and they are in a folder on my desktop. When I open Lightroom and try to import them no subfolder apear. I also tried selecting them from the folder and trying to open them with lightroom but all that does is open the application and not show anything. Does anyone know what's wrong?Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 7.40.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the little box in the left top corner of your screen capture that says "Include subfolders" try clicking on that.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You stated that they are on a folder on your desktop. Is this folder actually on your desktop, in the screen you see. Or in a proper folder somewhere on your hard drive, that is not called desktop? (Like Pictures)  Not a great practice saving to the desktop. But for your chuckles it drives retired Info Techs like me up a wall.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0