• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems importing images

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying for the past few days to import some pictures to edit and they are in a folder on my desktop. When I open Lightroom and try to import them no subfolder apear. I also tried selecting them from the folder and trying to open them with lightroom but all that does is open the application and not show anything. Does anyone know what's wrong?Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 7.40.37 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the little box in the left top corner of your screen capture that says "Include subfolders" try clicking on that.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You stated that they are on a folder on your desktop. Is this folder actually on your desktop, in the screen you see. Or in a proper folder somewhere on your hard drive, that is not called desktop? (Like Pictures)  Not a great practice saving to the desktop. But for your chuckles it drives retired Info Techs like me up a wall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines