• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Printing out of LR Classic Suddenly

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgrade my iMac and reinstalled LR Classic and reattached all my photos in the catalog.

I noticed this weekend printing some images that I now have some strange bands on my prints when I print through LR.  This has never happened before.  Thinking it might be the printer, I called Canon, we walked through some steps and the printer checks.  I just printed the same image through PS and the marks are not there.

I've attached an example below where you can see the issue - same print, same paper, same printer.

What could cause this and how I fix it?

From LR ClassicFrom LR ClassicFrom PSFrom PS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start from scratch in LR's print module setting everything up as it should be, make a new print preset. 

Make sure you're actually accessing the manufacturers print driver, NOT a driver installed by Apple. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines