Highlighted

Problems with develop

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When I import raw files, I open "Develop" and LR automatically put preset over photo and I can't change color to original. 

What should I do? Before there were not the same troubles

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with develop

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When I import raw files, I open "Develop" and LR automatically put preset over photo and I can't change color to original. 

What should I do? Before there were not the same troubles

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, for slightly older LrC versions, perhaps you did what is in the link following, and need to reset:

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_camera/lr2-camera-defaults.htm

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines