Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Identity Plate Set Up

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have several Catalogues I use on Lightroom CC. In one catalogue the Module Picker Buttons display correctly. In the others I can only see about half the Libray module button.  when I go to Identity plate Setup I find that the font size for the Module Picker Buttons is in excess of 100.  I have tried to reset to about 20 and it looks OK in the Setup Module.  I have saved this setup and chosen the saved setup, however, when I close the Identity Plate Setup the Module Picker Buttons are still enormous, and when I reopen the Identity Plate Setup again the Module Picker Button are again showing a size in excess of 100.

Anyone know how I can change the Module Picker Button text to about 20 and get that setting retained?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFter you set to 20 did you restart LR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

Yes I did try restarting Lightroom, but it just returned to 100+ for the font size for the Module picker Buttons.  It gives all the impressions that it is not saving the font size.  However, I can change and save the font size for Identity Plate font size successfully.  Puzzled as if I can change and save the font size for the identity plate successfully, why not for the module picker buttons? I assume the method is the same for both operations is the same so I assume I am doing things correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font issues are still a thing with 10.4 [ 202108071231-af9219b9 ] and Windows 10 build 19043, running on a Dell XPS 17 9700. The identity plate font size in the setup dialog matches what actually gets used; the module picker font size... doesn't.

defaultbuykhg3kr03o_0-1635216579632.png

Previously reported in 2018: https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-identity-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue on LRc 11.4 Build [202206241800-b406ce4c] Windows 10 Pro 19044.1889 on a Puget Systems AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz and 64GB ram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found a workaround by using a very small font size (4 or 5) in the "module picker buttons" side while using 24 on the "styled text identity plate" side.  Somehow this works, but does auto-magically change the "module picker buttons" side to 16 when I chose 4 and 20 when I chose 5...weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines