• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with installation LR 6 (with the CD that i have bought)

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought LR 6 on CD a few years ago.

Now my PC has crashed and I wanted to instal the program on my new PC, but when i give in the serial number, i get the message that the serial number is already in use and i have 30 days to deactived it on the other PC ... what isn't possibble because he has crashed ...

Can somebody help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Adobe dot com website and log on to your account, you would have had to register the license there to activate the previous computer. Go to customer support and start a chat and convince the Adobe rep that you are in contact with to deactivate the previous computer and at the same time provide you with a link to the latest update version 6.14.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reaction (sorry if my english isn't that correct).  I have been looking all around the site of adobe, they keep telling me to go to the belgium site (because that's the country where i life).  But there i can't find the things you have giving me in your answer.  It's also not possible to go on the chat at that site, to ask for help...

I have send them a mail in hop that they help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elien,

Good luck on your contacting the appropriate person. You also might check in with any Adobe User Groups to see if they have any contacts to help you.

On a side note, you might find that Lightroom 6 will not work on your new computer and it's new OS. And, if it does work, it might not work very well or with various features either not working or working in a substandard way. If it does work, great.

Good luck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines