Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with print module

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Everytime I try to save a picture from print module, Lightroom stop working. Can not save but can not cancel neither. It is in a MacOs Catalina 10.15.6 and Lightroom 5.7.1. 

It is happeing since I am using the new Mac. At the beginning I could save 1 or 2 pictures and then Lightroom blocked, but can save one more again after restarting the computer. Now, can not save any more picture in a jpeg even restarting Lightorrom or the computer many times. How could I fix this problem?

Thanks!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"How could I fix.."- Subscribe to the Photography Plan (20Gb) and install Lightroom-Classic v10.0 $9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN 

Old versions of Lightroom are not supported on Mac Catalina or Big Sur OS.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html#Knowncompatibilityiss...

Adobe does not recommend that customers using old versions of Lightroom Classic upgrade to macOS Catalina.

Older versions use 32-bit licensing components and installers. Therefore, they cannot be installed and activated after upgrading to macOS Catalina. Although upgrading to macOS Catalina with an older version already installed on your computer may allow the app to function in some capacity, you will not be able to reinstall or activate the app after the macOS upgrade.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try starting from scratch and then making a new preset. Do not use the exiting preset. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under no circumstance should you uninstall LR thinking to reinstall LR. You will not be able to reinstall LR v5 (or v6) on MACOS Catalina or Big Sur, as the installer is 32bit.

You cannot update to non subscription LR for the same reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume LR v5 was on your MAC before upgrading to Catalina. Surprised it works at all. Oh v6 may still work, but v5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Yes, it is working on Catalina. Just that problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to save a picture from print module,

By that, do you meen print to a file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines