• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with the Canon eos 80d and Lightroom

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have HP EliteBook and Windows 10. My camera is Canon EOS 80D. I have Adobe Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 Camera Raw 12.2.1

My problem is that I can't take the images appear directly in Lightroom. I can take a photo directly from Lightroom, but the image does not appear on the screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My problem is that I can't take the images appear directly in Lightroom."

Please explain this in more detail. Please explain the steps you follow, and what happens, and show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I make a video for this problem

https://youtu.be/o_mA7eZbcxM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you accomplish the import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put the cable attached to the camera and the computer, then I open Lightroom and go File->Tethered Capture->Star Tethered Capture, I make my choise and press OK.

The camera does connect to the Lightroom, but when I take a picture, the picture is not visible on the screen.

The camera bar appears on the screen and the camera values appear and change on the screen. I can also take o shot the camera directly from Lightroom, but the image will not appear on the screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines