Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program crashes after every HDR merge attempt on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm running Lightroom Classic 9.2 with MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 and every time I attempt a HDR merge Lightroom crashes and I get error code 301.

Any thoughts?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We are sorry about the experience due to Lightroom Classic crashing while peforming an HDR merge.

Since when are you experiencing this issue? How many images are you using to perform the HDR merge? Have you tried reducing the number of images to check if that helps? Are the images stored on your computers local storage or an external drive?

It would be helpful if you would share a screenshot of the error. You can also try creating a new catalog and import a few images to it and perform an HDR merge on them to check if you experience the same issue.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have just decided to try the HDR merge on my iMac. Three times the lightroom crashes then my computer restarts.

It's with 3 DNG files. The images nare stored locally on my internal memory. Up until now I've never had any issues with using the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines