Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS edits not reflecting on LR

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having an issue on LR where the photo has been edited on PS and the edits won't reflect on LR until I edit it on LR. Most up to date LR version on W10 (same for PS), I have read metadata from files and I have synced the folder.

If I go to edit it will show what was done in PS, but when I go back to Grid mode it does not show any more. But if I do any small edit on LR (in this case I have cropped as an example) then it reflects on the grid view.

Attached video to help you understand my issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MP8SB1xT54

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely a little glitch there when the image comes back from Ps. There is a Photoshop / ACR update that came out today. Have you updated yet? Try that and see if it still behaves the same way after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you reset preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

If you ahve and that doesn't work - try uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines