• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

public tagging of faces

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some way I can show my photos to others and allow them to tag the faces in them. Then be able to save this back to LRclassic. I know I can post the photos on FB and allow others to tag. but I need to manualy enter the name in LRclassic.

maybe some web site, maybe an app or some adobe module.

The specific project is scanning a bunch of old family photos. And with the covid thing I can't take my laptop to my Mom or others.

Thanks for any suggestions or thing to try. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The quick answer is "no."

However, there is another way that could work but would require more from you but not as much as you think.

If you were to put all of the people photos into a "Collection," that can be uploaded to the web and from Lightroom.Adobe.com, you can send out to whomever you want to look at the photos and identify these people. Then, you'll be able to see what they say, and start to identify them yourself. This is not as onerous as you might think because once you start to teach LRC who these people are, they will start to self-identify and the process goes faster and faster. 

Admittedly, in the beginning the mistakes will occationally be laughably wrong but LRC does get better and better. 

I suggest you try this with a limited group of images and limited group of family/friends and see how it works. It will be fun after a while.

Let us know how it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines