• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publication service Flickr

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoe kan ik de instellingen van de publicatieservice naar Flickr aanpassen? Ik heb mijn Flickr-ID en wachtwoord moeten wijzigen. Nu kan ik geen contact leggen met mijn nieuwe Flickr-account. De publicatieservice van LR stuurt een authorisatieverzoek naar mijn oude, niet meer bestaande account. Wie weet raad?

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Google translation: How can I change the settings of the publishing service to Flickr? I have had to change my Flickr ID and password. Now I cannot contact my new Flickr account. The LR publishing service sends an authorization request to my old, no longer existing account. Who knows what to do?

You can change the Flickr account login of an existing instance of the Flickr publishing service. But regardless if you do or don't do that, you won't be able to sync existing published collections with y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: How can I change the settings of the publishing service to Flickr? I have had to change my Flickr ID and password. Now I cannot contact my new Flickr account. The LR publishing service sends an authorization request to my old, no longer existing account. Who knows what to do?

You can change the Flickr account login of an existing instance of the Flickr publishing service. But regardless if you do or don't do that, you won't be able to sync existing published collections with your old account.

The easiest thing to do is to create a new instance of the Flickr publishing service. Right-click Flickr in the Publish Services panel and do Create Another Publish Service via Flickr, then authorize that instance with your new account id and password.

Later, you can delete the old instance of the Flickr publishing service from your catalog if you want. That will delete any published collections under that instance, while leaving their photos still on the old Flickr account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines