Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish service UI modifications

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm implementing publish service and have some questions.

Please, could you help me to solve such issues:

1)Is it possible to disable options for make new virtual copies and set as target collection in "Create Publish Collection" modal window?

2)If there is anyway to change the name of the button 'Publish' in publish service?

3)Is it possible to add some item to this context menu, custom section with handler like in "Plugin-extra menu"?

1.jpeg

4) Is it possible to change the name of the section ''Published Photos"?

2.jpeg.jpg

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an expert in publishing services, but I don't think any of those tings are possible, unfortunately.  But I'd be happy for someone more knowledgeable to correct me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response!

Maybe you could answer one more question?

How to trigger some function when user presses "Save" button in Lightroom Plugin Manager.

Screenshot_1.jpeg.jpg

I need to create some hierarchic collection structure after user save his settings, i have no problem with creation, but i don't know where this handler should be.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines