Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Putting two image together

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to "impose" two pictures together in lightroom.  YES YES I know I could do this in PS but I refer to use just lightroom.  For an example - I have an eagle and a flag. I want to put eagle onto the top of the flag. Is this possible to do in lightroom?

Thank you 

Luey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is not possible inside Lightroom.

And you can't put a flag onto an eagle either 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW so I ask for help and you give me jokes.  real friendly and completely non helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you were not in the mood for jokes, well, it seems that I... was. Just whimsy, nothing meant by it. 

I don't take the view that there are any bad questions - only, sometimes, unwelcome answers.

But I did answer the question asked, factually and for no other reason than to be helpful. 

I didn't tell you about doing the job in PS instead, because you'd already said YES YES you knew that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only "combining" of images possible in Lightroom is the creating of panoramas or HDR images. The type of compositing that you are referring to requires a more robust editor such as Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines