Highlighted

"anomalous arrest "warning

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed and used Lightroom Classic 9.2.0 without any problem. Now I can't open it because I have an alert reporting "anomalous alert". I sent a report to Adobe and I'm on the helpline, but none answer. I have a job to finish and I can't do it until my Lightroom recovers. thank you for any suggestion. alessandra

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"anomalous arrest "warning

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed and used Lightroom Classic 9.2.0 without any problem. Now I can't open it because I have an alert reporting "anomalous alert". I sent a report to Adobe and I'm on the helpline, but none answer. I have a job to finish and I can't do it until my Lightroom recovers. thank you for any suggestion. alessandra

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like some Anti Virus program has locked and or restricted LR from opening. Adobe has no control over the AV you have installed and what it is reporting.

So check your AV program and allow LR in it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for reply me. I checked my Bullguard and it said no problem about Lightroom. bye. sandra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working on a company network or VPN? See this post concerning Google Drive enterprise security.

https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2019/08/01/g-suite-enterprise-security/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not working on VPN mode. bye. sandra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0