Highlighted

"Apply on import"-preset being applied multiple times

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a preset that's set to "Apply on import". So I import my pictures and start to edit them.

Then, if I select an image in the bar at the bottom of the screen with all the miniatures, and use the arrows on my keyboard to scroll between them, from now and then, the import preset is being applied to the images that I select, and all the changes I'ave made are discarded. 

Working on a DELL XPS 7590 with an Intel i7 9750, 32Gb RAM, 4k OLED display, with raw files from a Canon 5d Mark IV.  EDIT: I noticed the problem in version 9.1, tried to upgrade to 9.2 but the bug was still there.

This is annoying as f-ck. 😄 Any ideas?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Apply on import"-preset being applied multiple times

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a preset that's set to "Apply on import". So I import my pictures and start to edit them.

Then, if I select an image in the bar at the bottom of the screen with all the miniatures, and use the arrows on my keyboard to scroll between them, from now and then, the import preset is being applied to the images that I select, and all the changes I'ave made are discarded. 

Working on a DELL XPS 7590 with an Intel i7 9750, 32Gb RAM, 4k OLED display, with raw files from a Canon 5d Mark IV.  EDIT: I noticed the problem in version 9.1, tried to upgrade to 9.2 but the bug was still there.

This is annoying as f-ck. 😄 Any ideas?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?