Highlighted

"No Photos found." when importing. iPhone 8+. Mojave. Please help!

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, community. Please help!

My Lightroom sees my iPhone 8+.

I have Mojave.

On every 15th time I plug in, Lightroom will even see my photos on the phone, but it won't import them. It just freezes.

Please help!

TIA.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"No Photos found." when importing. iPhone 8+. Mojave. Please help!

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, community. Please help!

My Lightroom sees my iPhone 8+.

I have Mojave.

On every 15th time I plug in, Lightroom will even see my photos on the phone, but it won't import them. It just freezes.

Please help!

TIA.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why it freezes- I do not know, but-

If you have Lightroom-Classic with 'Sync' turned [on], and the photos in your iPhone Lightroom-mobile App, then you do not have to 'Import' anything.

The photos will automatically download to the Lr-Classic catalog on your hard-drive.

SYNC CLASSIC WITH ECOSYSTEM

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I would like to avoid using the phone app. Or anything cloud-based, for that matter.

I just want to plug my phone in and be able to select an image (or many) and import it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience is Move photos from iphone to your photo storage, than import to lightroom. Do not use Lightroom classic for the import. Their are third party programs that let you mount your iphone as a hard drive that makes this easier. The program i use is iAmazing by http://www.digidna.net/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0